A list of ten because that's what praetorianguard
always does. But before I launch into that, I'm very honored to say that the smut I recently wrote, Lily and the Marauders
, inspired some incredibly hot, not work safe fanart
. SO AWESOME!
Also, if you've ever changed your LJ name, won't you fill out tea_and_toast
's lovely poll
1. It is totally awesome to watch everyone get hooked on Veronica Mars! It's so rare that I'm in on the ground floor of anything
so I'm really excited that people are loving it. I'm happy that all you Buffyphiles are liking it, too. The second I watched it I called epicyclical
and said, "I have your new show" and I'm so glad I was right! For all you fans, TWOP has an interview with Rob Thomas
that is pretty damn gear.
2. What I learned from my ten things meme: There are a lot of rural folks out there! Go us!
3. Is it my imagination, or are we seeing a lot more of Eva than we did of any of the other America's Next Top Model winners? She was all over the recent Fashion Week shows. She has a great look, a wonderful old-time Harlem Renaissance sort of thing.
4. Speaking of which, ANTM will never be able to fill the hole in my heart left by Project Runway. ohnotheydidnt
has a transcript of Jay's TVguide interview
which only made me fall for him even more. He's a boo! Now I want to get famous and have him make me an outfit just to prove a point. Maybe I'll just make do with a tshirt or tote in the meantime.
5. I'm watching the Michael Kors show (one of the local cable channels airs all the fashion shows) and he really is just awesome. I kept thinking, why is he on Project Runway, doesn't he have something better to do? But he managed to do that, a ready to wear line, and launch his bridge line. Granted, they filmed the main portion of Project Runway in three weeks in the middle of the summer, but still!
6. According to Entertainment Weekly, PR had Austin make a collection to keep the shows spoiler-free. Personally, I'd love to see it!
7. Special to blackholly
: The new Tori Amos CD is awesome. Seriously.
8. I am really looking forward to a weekend filled with not much. I'm going to write and putter around and probably call people and stuff like that and it will be very cool.
, since I lost my phone I'll need your numbers again. Post with private poll is here
. That means you too, maybethemoon
10. My hair is now a shade darker and I really like it.